K2400 Password does not work

Hello,

I have bought the K2400 BrightDot Clock.

After assembling and powering up, there is shown an orbiting blue circle. I tried to log into the clocks network with the password from the documentation.

I tried it on several mobiles and a PC, but everytime I cannot log in with the notice, that the password is wrong.

Is there a new password?

Thank you for your help

Helmut

The password is still K2400password
You can try to reflash the module with the firmware :slight_smile:

You’ll need to install the ESP32 Arduino enviroment and a few libraries

Thank you, that’s what I wanted to do, if you do not have another solution for me.

When I try to reflesh the module with the firmware, there are the following errors:

Arduino: 1.8.8 (Windows 7), TD: 1.45, Board: “ESP32 Dev Module, Disabled, Default 4MB with spiffs (1.2MB APP/1.5MB SPIFFS), 240MHz (WiFi/BT), QIO, 80MHz, 4MB (32Mb), 921600, None”

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:123:28: error: ‘NeoEsp32RmtWS2813_V3Method’ was not declared in this scope

NeoPixelBus<NeoGrbFeature, NeoEsp32RmtWS2813_V3Method> strip(PixelCount, PixelPin);

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:123:54: error: template argument 2 is invalid

NeoPixelBus<NeoGrbFeature, NeoEsp32RmtWS2813_V3Method> strip(PixelCount, PixelPin);

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:123:82: error: expression list treated as compound expression in initializer [-fpermissive]

^

D:\Projekte ESP32\K2400-BrightDot-Clock\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:148:9: error: request for member ‘Begin’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Begin();

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:149:9: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

D:\Projekte ESP32\K2400-BrightDot-Clock\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0.ino: In function ‘void codeForLEDtask(void*)’:

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:193:17: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, RgbColor (0,0,255));

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:194:17: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:199:17: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, RgbColor (0,0,0));

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:200:17: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:208:17: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, RgbColor (0,255,0));

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:209:17: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:214:17: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, RgbColor (0,0,0));

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:215:17: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:334:17: error: request for member ‘Show’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.Show();

^

D:\Projekte ESP32\K2400-BrightDot-Clock\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0.ino: In function ‘void ClearArrays()’:

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:1633:11: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, color);

^

D:\Projekte ESP32\K2400-BrightDot-Clock\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0\CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0.ino: In function ‘void BlendArrays()’:

CLOCK_FIRMWARE_1.0:1666:11: error: request for member ‘SetPixelColor’ in ‘strip’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

strip.SetPixelColor(i, color);

^

Mehrere Bibliotheken wurden für “WiFi.h” gefunden
Benutzt: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\espressif\esp32\libraries\WiFi
Nicht benutzt: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\WiFi
exit status 1
‘NeoEsp32RmtWS2813_V3Method’ was not declared in this scope

Dieser Bericht wäre detaillierter, wenn die Option
“Ausführliche Ausgabe während der Kompilierung”
in Datei -> Voreinstellungen aktiviert wäre.

What goes wrong?

Thank you for your help

Helmut

Here is a zip file with all the necessary libraries: