I have upgraded my K8200 with the 0.35MM DIRECT DRIVE EXTRUDER. After the upgrade there was far too much extrusion. I have to reduce the extrusion rate by 75 percent to get acceptable prints! Does anyone know what could be the reason for that?
What I have done:
- download FIRMWARE K8200 V2.2
- modified configaration.h (#define INVERT_E0_DIR false) to change extruder direction
- flashed the firmware
- reload EEPROM setting by sending M502 and M500
- download K8203-PLA-STANDARD.INI
- checked filament diameter 1.75mm (setting and measured my filament)
- checked nozzle setting 0.35mm
Because I did not get good results (too much extrusion) using Slic3r I tried cura. It was the same result. So, I reduced flow rate step b y step. With reducing the flow rate by 75 percent I get acceptable prints. But this is not the way it should work. Has anybody an idea what could be wrong?