Got my K8800 for some days now. I had some issues that I could fix but I keep struggling with some weird printer behaviour:
When printing it unloads the filament and most of the times it loads it again and continues.
Different things can happen:
When the reload goes well:
- It resumes the print like nothing happened
- it resumes the print but the printhead doesn’t move, the nozzle gets buried in filament
- it resumes the print on a wrong height
- it resumes and unloads the filament again
When the reload fails
- the extruder servo keeps turning anticlockwise and the job has to be stopped
- the printer resumes the print without filament
- the printer resumes the job without filament on the wrong height
It happens with or without the filament sensor
I did do a restore failsafe and a EEPROM initialisation.
The issues happen after a fresh boot or after some successful prints
I did search a lot for answers and tried a lot but to no avail.