I’ve built more complex kits before this one but somehow I cannot seem to figure out what I did wrong.
Circuit board marked Vellman PMK137’1
Component placement checked multiple times.
Solder joints checked
fresh battery used
polarity of components checked.
solder points checked under magnifying glass to ensure no shorts.
I followed the instructions to the letter.
Unit doesn’t seem to work. When powered on all 5 red leds turn on and stay on.
No ir remote has any effect on the unit at all; at 5cm, touching the ir sensor… nothing.
I’ll assume I did something wrong but I’ll be darned if I can spot it.