Hello, I am having issues setting up my PCSGU250 oscilloscope/function generator. I am running Windows 10.
Seeing the other posts on the forum, I have tried:
- uninstall/reinstall software (PcLab2000LT v. 1.14)
- uninstall/reinstall drivers (pcsgu250_winusbdrv2)
- Checked the power consumption of the PCSGU250 - it is 498 mA.
- tried using the previously posted PCSGU250.ini files and changed HwDialog from 1 to 0.
- tried using another computer - same issue, but I have not gone through all the steps on that computer, only a normal install and trying the software.
In this case, I now have the software not opening up in Demo mode, but it wants to calibrate and stays at 0% Calibration. The Ready Light does not turn on. I believe the scope is not fully set up, but I do not know how to check. Windows recognizes the scope as well.
Thanks for the help!