Hi guys, I’m experiencing trouble with the Y-axis movement.
When the head moves in one direction its perfect, but when it moves in the other direction it vibrates and struggles to move in that direction. At first i didn’t pay it much attention until I noticed that it’s effecting prints.
Large circles become egg-shaped, because it skips a little when moving in the struggling direction, making the printer unusable.
What have i tried?
- I tried to loosen the belt
- I tired to tighten the belt
- I tried to slightly reposition the height of the belt
- Re-lubricating and cleaning the rods
- When i move the hot-end carriage by hand, it doesn’t vibrate, but I think its harder to move then the X-axis
I don’t think its the motor. Maybe the rods are slightly bent? Or maybe there’s some corrosion going on?
Please help and advise, how do I fix this?